Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Place to Be




My first job was working at Whataburger. I was a cashier. It paid minimum wage, but I got my meals half off and free drinks. A nod to the cook would get me a #5 at the price of 1/2 a Whataburger.

Now before I worked there I went to Whataburger regularly. After church on Sundays, lunch was at Whataburger. Before school, Whataburger was the breakfast of choice at least once a week in high school.

After I worked there, I continued to go to Whataburger. Many people say they wouldn't go back to eat at a place they worked because they've seen behind the scenes, but I was not that way to Whataburger.

I now live in a place with no Whataburgers, so going on a trip somewhere that has a Whataburger requires a visit. On a four day trip to Corpus Christi, I took my family twice. On a trip that has lasted two days to Florida, I've been twice.


#1 w/ cheese, ATW, grilled onions

Whataburger, just what a burger should be. Unbeatable, unbelievable, bigger better burger, Whataburger.

No comments: