Tuesday, February 25, 2014

This is Truth!

In 2001 I had a Palm Pilot. I don't remember much about it, a year later it got wet and never dried out. But I was cool before cool was cool, because  I used my Palm Pilot for my Bible at Breakaway at Texas A&M. Now, you can't go to church without seeing people using their iPhones for their Bibles. Back in my day, we used our Bibles. Except for me, I was cool. I used my Palm Pilot.

On Tuesday mornings I attend a men's breakfast at my church. We have breakfast followed by a devotion. This past Tuesday, the gentleman leading the devotion was using his iPhone for his bible. During a dramatic point in his devotion he said "This is Truth!" I looked  and he was holding his iPhone up like a Southern Baptist preacher waving the Bible around.

No comments: