Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things Not To Do On a Cruise Ship

On this trip, I have learned important lessons in what NOT to do. Things such as telling the border guard that you are traveling alone, then tell him you are traveling with family. Things such as telling the border guard you do not know the name of your ship or hotel. Things like not bringing a knife on the cruise ship.
I had packed a knife in my bag for when I do some fishing. No, I am not going to try and spear the fish, but use it for things like gutting and filleting. My bag was well past the expected time and had not arrived in my stateroom yet. Security final called and after translating the broken english on the other end, I finally gathered that I was the owner of a knife and they had my bag. I went to the security desk where I was given a claim ticket for my knife. I can have it back when I leave ship.

No comments: