Sunday, May 10, 2009

Still haven't found what I'm looking for

U2 has a song called I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. The version posted isn't the one I wanted, but it will suffice. The one I wanted to embed is this one. I believe the song deals with being on a spiritual journey.

I was reminded today of a post I made last October called What is Church. In the post, I wrote about finding a lack of community in churches that I had attended. I recently moved and have begun attending church in a new town. I feel that I still haven't found what I am looking for. Now some of this may be from me not knowing where to look or even spiritual immaturity keeping me from it. Whatever the reason, I still haven't found a church in the place I live with the community I am looking for.

Today I was invited to attend a church next week that may have the community I am looking for. Have I found it? Perhaps I am on the verge, but I am moving again in 7 weeks.

No comments: