Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Listening to Coast to Coast

A few years ago, I learned about the show Coast to Coast AM. I heard about it from a friend who use to listen to it while driving from Waco to College Station around midnight. He told me about the show because a caller had called in about the weather machine. We did some research on the weather machine and found that the Montana Militia testified about the weather machine before congress.

Crazy, but true.

NWO Admits Weather Control

Since I never stayed up late at night, I never listened to Coast to Coast. Several years later I was driving across the country late at night and listened to the show. It is quite entertaining. Where else can you learn about the lizard people who are actually running the universe? Or that UFOs are demons? Or that UFOs actually cannot be demons because demons are spiritual and do not require a physical means of transportation? This kind of education is lacking in the schools!

Now I often stay up late to listen to the first hour of Coast to Coast AM. The entertainment is amazing and the education is, um, second to none.

UFO Phil, a regular on the show who writes UFO related music, has a song called Listening to Coast to Coast. How true this song is.

No comments: