Friday, July 31, 2009

Doing What I Say

I find it frustrating when people say they will do something and do not. In the past two weeks, I have had two people tell me they would do something and then failed to do it. It meant that I made a wasted trip to various places and had to make a second trip to do what I had to do because others had not done their part. I am not upset at the people, but I do wish that people would do what they say they will do.

Since it bothers me when others do it, I try to make sure that I do what I say I will do. I am sure I have failed to do so many times though. As I strive to do better, I will remember to not be upset with others. But remember, if you say you will do something, do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe - the disappointment with others. In the crazy world we live in sometimes one has to follow up with those who have said they would do something. A simple email or text might alleviate ones frustration with others. Not everyone remembers something that might have been said in passing, as something they promised to do. A simple, "how's is that xyz coming that you said you would follow up for me on?"
Five seconds of your time - vs - continued frustration with life. Might try it sometime.