Sunday, November 1, 2009

History Repeats

Recently, I have had several posts that have been repeats of previous posts. Today is no different. Yesterday I was riding in my truck with a friend listening to Jack Johnson's Sleep Through the Static.



He asked about the song and I told him my interpretation of it being an anti-Iraq war song. While discussing the song, I mentioned that I felt it was a much better anti-war song than John Mayer's Waiting on the World to Change. I wrote about that song almost a year ago. You can read my thoughts here.

Coincidentally, these repeats have all been about a year after the original post. This has not been because I looked up what was happening a year ago, but because history repeats itself. I now have a way of looking into my past. Now if only I make the correct choice this time around.

No comments: