Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Don't Understand You

I have a hard time understanding people. I do not do well when I try to anticipate what someone will do or try to find the hidden meaning in what they say or do. I have tried to get better at this and to spend time analyzing their actions and to be able to anticipate their next action or to determine how they feel about something or to perhaps even read their mind. What I end up with instead are guesses that are based on preconceived notions that have a very low probability of being right. I do not understand why you do what you do and I will not be able to know what you will do next.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its settled then.... no matter what they told you in officer training...Clinton you can not read minds...

Living the Life said...

I had no idea you were going to say that. :O