Sunday, May 9, 2010

It was just a joke

This morning at church, the worship leader was pandering to the crowd as he got ready to lead singing. He announced "Happy mother's day!" The keyboardist said "same to you." Mr. Keyboardist, I was the only one, but I got it. I loled.

In Sunday school, I was teaching and opened up with the following quote from a study. "Interviews with young adults suggest that they want their initial marriage to last, but are not particularly optimistic about that possibility. There is also evidence that many young people are moving toward embracing the idea of serial marriage, in which a person gets married two or three times, seeking a different partner for each phase of their adult life." After saying how jacked up that was I announced "I think I'll just stay single." I wasn't the only one, they got it. They loled.

No comments: