Saturday, May 29, 2010

What does it mean?

I once went to the Bahrain National Museum.



The museum included several art exhibits in addition to the cultural and historical exhibits.

I usually take time to look at art work, though I rarely understand what it means. If it has any abstractness to it I am usually at a loss for meaning. When the art is only shapes and colors with no discernible objects, I might as well be staring at a wall. I even saw one exhibit yesterday that I couldn't decide if it was art or if they had a blank spot on the wall and just stuck a blank canvas up to cover the spot!

Photography, paintings that illustrate a person or event, I can understand these. But abstract art or sculptures, I am usually at a loss. But this one, even I could understand the meaning beyond Bureaucracy.


Bureaucracy at the Bahrain National Museum

No comments: