Friday, February 29, 2008

Another week come and gone

Another week has passed me by. I cannot say I have much to show for it. I have 5 pages of notes from a conference, a few new books, a paycheck, a dirty apartment, a positive professional evaluation, and lots of memories. Another 40 years of this would be perfect...

I am having a hard time deciding what I want to do next year. While contracts have not come out yet, I have no reason to think I will not be getting a contract from my school. Today, when I left my principal's office, she said "thanks for all you do." The assistant principal said "and stay one more year!" The principal responded to him, "what do you mean stay one more year? I hope he stays several more." That was nice to hear! I have a few other schools who have asked me to come to their campus. It is nice to be wanted! At the same time, I have so many other things in life I would love to do. I have no idea what I want to do in a year.

No comments: