Monday, October 12, 2009

Returning to KFC

I ate lunch at Kentucky Fried Chicken today. Now I love fried chicken, but do not like the flavor of KFC, so I do not go there. Today, I decided to go and try out the Kentucky Grilled Chicken. Now, the grilled chicken has one major advantage over the fried, price. You can get the 2 piece grilled chicken platter for cheaper than the 1 piece fried chicken platter. I went with the breast & wing combo with mashed potatoes, green beans and a biscuit. I ate the chicken first, being the most important part of the meal. This was some good chicken! I liked the flavor of it, much better than KFC's fried chicken. Next I went on to the green beans. Pretty good beans. Then the mashed potatoes and gravy. Surprising, it was actually the least great tasting part of the meal and I normally love mashed potatoes. I finished the meal with a biscuit smothered in honey. Now the best part of all this was as I was sitting down, a woman in the store let out a loud sigh and loudly stated "I'm stuffed."

No comments: